The art of reading a 7 Card Tarot Spread is not truly difficult. Similar to the art of science, just take time to practice and avail a strong desire to learn how to use Tarot cards. There are lots of ways such as learn online by yourself, buy books or even take a study course, etc.
Firstly, we need to find out all the meanings of Tarot cards. In fact, there are lots of Tarot spreads as well as many ways to interpret the cards’ meanings. However, it’s not tough to expand a strong relationship when working with particular decks of cards. For this reason, the meanings of each Tarot card in specific Tarot decks will be clear. Of course, the longer time we work with the Tarot deck, the greater our connection with its will gain, and even the more accurate our Tarot readings are.
In general, a terrific way to learn about the meaning is to take one card a day. Interpret the meaning and find some typical examples of its meaning. For example, the seven of swords card has a thief stealing 7 swords. Swords are a symbol of fire or known as power. Hence, the 7 of swords card means the loss of power. Now, take a look on a quick instruction to know the main elements and common meanings.
- Swords (Fire) – symbolizes conflict, power, ambition, action and strength.
- Wands (Airs) – represents belief, thought, intention, communication and awareness.
- Discs or Plate (Earth) – shows expression and creation.
- Cups (Water) – talks about metal states, tender feeling and voice of Spirit.
The useful guide on reading a 7 Card Tarot Spread
To be sure, the number 7 is considered as a spiritual number, and this number is a representative for the 7-card reading. It complements more spiritual intuition or stimulus about any situation. Thus, this spread will split into 2-3-2. The first pair is to talk about some issues in the past. Then, the next three cards are about the conditions in the present. Of course, the last pair will mention about the consequences.
Therefore, take a look on a 7 Card Tarot Spread !
- The 1st card will answer the question “How you recognize yourself”.
- The 2nd one mentions about your partner.
- The 3rd one defines your feelings towards your partner.
- The 4th card talks about current cases or challenge of your relationship.
- The 5th card points out you and your partner’s position.
- The 6th one will talk about how your partner’s feeling.
- After all, the final one mentions what he/she feels.