Have you ever played an origami Fortune Teller as a kid? The answer is always yes, and this time we will learn how to make a fortune teller step by step that is always just a little fun activity for kids. So, take the following instructions to get yourself some good advice about your fortune that can be put inside this fortune teller.
Craft Your Fortune Teller
Basic materials that you’ll need:
- – An origami colored piece of square paper.
- – A pair of scissors
- – A pen or pencil
- – Crayons, markers, and paints
Let’s begin with a colored 6-inch paper shaped like a square with one side down.
Then, go to fold two times along two different axes: the horizontal one and the vertical one.
Start to create the creases and then get them unfolded.
Of course, try to make two folds once again. It’s two diagonal axis’ turn to be folded, and start to crease well and get them unfolded again.
Next, begin with the lower right side by getting it folded to the center point.
Then, do the same thing with three other bottom right sides to make a smaller square again.
Now flip the whole origami paper up.
It’s time for us to jot down something on our origami paper. It’s recommended writing on all 8 quadrants.
Continuously come to fold the bottom peak to the central point.
Repeatedly get three other corners folded one more time.
In general, use some colors or numbers for the sections that we’ve just made.
In that case, do the same thing like step 7 by flipping the paper over.
Start to use your fingers to open the whole paper. It’s necessary to take more spaces or rooms for both of your thumb and index fingers while holding the fortune teller.
To sum up, flip the paper over, and you have a complete origami fortune teller.
How To Tell Someone’s Fortune
- – Try to ask your client to pick any color of your favorite painted on the origami fortune teller paper‘s quadrants.
- – If it has red color, say it out RED at the time you’re moving the fortune teller about 4 times.
- – Ask him to choose any number of his favorite from the ones written on the central part of the origami paper.
- – If it’s 4, let’s say FOUR while moving the paper about 3 times in total.
- – The client has to select the number this time, and whatever number he’s going to choose will be the one saying out his fortune.
- – If it’s a yes/no cootie catcher, it’s best to ask someone a question.
- – After he makes a question, try to ask him to pick one color among other ones colored on the paper.
- – It’s your turn to move the paper with fingers, do it back and forth for each letter.
- – When he’s about to select one of the numbers written on the paper from the inside.
- – Let’s determine the number of times he tries to pick one new number, and keep moving the paper back and forth.
- – Let him select the final number, and then get the flap where the chosen number hidden under opened up.
- Try both small and large origami paper fortune tellers.
- Experience different sorts of origami fortune tellers.
- Of course, make your cootie catcher prior to refurbishing it with colors, words, and numbers.
- No Post-its when it comes to the miniature ones.
Incoming search terms:
- how to make a fortune teller step by step
- Make Fortune Teller Step by Step